This page contains past articles and blog posts related to Medicare for All and single-payer healthcare systems. Please email your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 2018 In Clear Sign of Progress for Medicare for All Advocates, Insurance and Pharma Giants Build Wall to Defeat Single-Payer by Julia Conley, Common Dreams
- July 2018 Sanders on Trump's Whining About Big Pharma: "Stop Just Talking About High Drug Prices... Do Something" by Jessica Corbett, Common Dreams
- June 2018 Three Ways Corporations Have Captured Healthcare: Is Single Payer Possible When Corporations Run the Government? by MovetoAmend
- June 2018 Is this the year the AMA finally joins the single-payer movement? by Jonathan Michels, Robertha Barnes and Sydney Leed
- June 2018 Single-Payer Health Care is Not Government-Run Health Care by Wayne Merritt
- March 2018 A Labor-Based Movement For Medicare for All by Michael Lightly
- March 2018 Candidate Health Reform Questionnaire by Michele Swenson
- March 2018 Caucus Resolution: Single Public Payer Health Insurance by Michele Swenson
- January 2018 Physicians for Single Payer by Corinne Frugoni and Wendy Ring
- January 2018 Single Payer Could Solve the Rural Hospital Crisis by Frances Gill
- December 2017 Canada's Single-Payer System: What is True? What is False? by Shefali Luthra - Kaiser Health News Kaiser Health News is a nonprofit news service covering health issues. It is an editorially independent program of the Kaiser Family Foundation that is not affiliated with Kaiser Permanente.
- December 2017 Is Single Payer the Answer for the US Health Care System? by Victor R Fuch PhD
- December 2017 Some Doctors Still Billing Medicare for the Most Complicated, Expensive Office Visits by Charles Ornstein and Ryann Grochowski Jones
November 2017 Eliminate Private Medicare Advantage Plan SubsidiesThis article posted by The National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare establishes the need for preserving Traditional Medicare as a viable and financially responsible option to circumvent the rising cost of Part B Medicare premiums
- September 2015 Colorado Commission on Affordable Health Care In a response to the Cost Commission's call for written input, Vince Markovchick, M.D., president of the Health Care for All Colorado Foundation, offered these comments.