This page highlights relevant articles and blog posts written by HCACF Board members plus links to healthcare articles from other reliable websites. Please email your comments to email@example.com Do you have a recommended article? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP)
- Health Care Reform Articles Health Care Reform (Philip Caper, MD)
- Colorado Social Justice events 2019 Calendar (PDA Colorado)
- December 2018 Take It From Me: Tweaks Won't Fix Healthcare Wendell Potter from Common Dreams explains why Democrats should focus on Medicare-for-All.
- December 2018 'Easy to Pay for Something That Costs Less': New Study Shows Medicare for All Would Save US $5.1 Trillion Over Ten Years Jake Johnson from Common Dreams illustrates the feasability of a single payer, Medicare for All insurance system.
- November 2018 Private Health Insurer Calls Itself Medicare To Take Advantage Of You (w/ Alex Lawson) Thom Hartmann and Alex Lawson discuss the pros & cons of Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans, and their negative effects on consumers.
- October 2018 Florida Gubernatorial Candidate Andrew Gillum Makes the Case for National Public Health Insurance Florida Gubernatorial Candidate Andrew Gillum talks to Elaine Quijana from CBS about his support of a National Public Health Insurance financing, and why single payer financing is not feasible at the state level
- October 2018 ‘I Can’t Afford That’: A Viral Tweet Shows Why We Need Medicare for All Helaine Olen from the Washington Post shares one women's painful accident and her refusal of treatment because she could not afford the cost of an ambulance.