The Commonwealth Fund, New York Times and Harvard T.H Chan School of Public Health recently released a new report.
Their report identifies what Americans think about different areas of national health insurance reform:
1. The preferred role of government generally in the U.S.
2. The preferred role for government in health care
3. Attitudes towards the current U.S. health care system
4. Views on equal treatment in the U.S. health care system
5. Personal experiences with health care and health issues
6. Views on the future desired direction of health insurance reform in the U.S.
7. Public trust in groups trying to improve the U.S. health care system
Americans’ Values and Beliefs About National Health Insurance Reform by The Commonwealth Fund, New York Times and Harvard T.H Chan School of Public Health What are your thoughts? Please write your comments below.