This Articles page will highlight relevant articles and blog posts written or selected by the HCACF Board.
- January 2018 Physicians for Single Payer by Corinne Frugoni and Wendy Ring
- January 2018 Single Payer Could Solve the Rural Hospital Crisis by Frances Gill
- December 2017 Canada's Single-Payer System: What is True? What is False? by Shefali Luthra - Kaiser Health News Kaiser Health News is a nonprofit news service covering health issues. It is an editorially independent program of the Kaiser Family Foundation that is not affiliated with Kaiser Permanente.
- December 2017 Is Single Payer the Answer for the US Health Care System? by Victor R Fuch PhD
- December 2017 Some Doctors Still Billing Medicare for the Most Complicated, Expensive Office Visits by Charles Ornstein and Ryann Grochowski Jones
November 2017 Eliminate Private Medicare Advantage Plan SubsidiesThis article posted by The National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare establishes the need for preserving Traditional Medicare as a viable and financially responsible option to circumvent the rising cost of Part B Medicare premiums.
- September 2015 Colorado Commission on Affordable Health Care In a response to the Cost Commission's call for written input, Vince Markovchick, M.D., president of the Health Care for All Colorado Foundation, offered these comments.
Other reliable sites with ongoing articles regarding healthcare reform and healthcare systems: